03 February, 2015

Date Night Outfit - Stylekick








Camel Coat: PLANET
Striped Top: Zara
Jeans: Primark (old)
Bag: Urban Outfitters

Quickly summarising this outfit. I normally have a date night on Tuesday night with Seano, we don't always go out, but tonight we are getting a drink. So my plan was just dress almost how I do most days (unless i'm in slob mode) Thought it would be good to post an outfit as I haven't in too long. I adore this PLANET coat which I thrifted, sadly though it is SO SO SO SO BIG on me, however I just had to feature it! I love the combination of stripes, oversized camel coat, and vampy lips! 

I was also contacted by Gabrielle from Stylekick, about their new app. I have checked out the app and absolutely love it, I'm about to post a look soon on it, after I post this! I love the fact some of my favourite vloggers/bloggers post regularly on it, and it is great for quick style inspiration on the go. I currently get most my inspiration from JuliaaDang, I am very fond of both hers and Maya's style! I love monochromatic look. 
This was the main thing that inspired me to get off my butt and post an outfit :) 



Overall the app is wonderful! I recommend it to everyone, you can download to your phone from this website http://app.stylekick.com/index.html 

Be sure to check it out!
Have a great week! 

Morag x