23 December, 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 20+21+22: Catch Up

SO I have let the team down on blogging, I did have a day feeling crap, followed by a day at Sean's house. So I'm sorry for not posting. I have two posts tonight and tomorrow. This will be my final Blogmas post (tomorrow). I'm proud of how much of Blogmas I managed to do. I'm also so thankful to be home and with my family. I missed them more than I like to let on in Southampton. So I thought I would catch you all up on what I've been doing and also show you the beauty of my home. 


Small shopping trip to Oxford, in the very early morning. Such busy! Great to be surrounded by all the nice buildings again!


Gift fondling under the tree. (My favourite Christmas Hobby)


Me and my sister made a WooWoo Cocktail:
1 shot vodka
1 shot peach schnapps
top up with cranberry juice and a squeeze of lime. + lime slice to garnish.

mmm


Shopping trip number 2 in Oxford - with Sean this time. urgh this place is so beautiful! trying to buy birthday presents for people in January :P! (ahead of the game ;) )


The covered market in Oxford, an old fashioned butcher, organic turkeys strung up to the ceiling! Ready for customers to pick, weirdest sight I've seen for a while!


Hope you guys enjoy the insight into my life ;)
Just about to put a post up on how I wrapped my presents!

2 more days :O! bloody flown past!

Morag x