15 September, 2014

Summer Summary 2014 Part 2

SUNDOWN FESTIVAL
Oh lord, Tinie Tempah you were every bit AMAZING! Shout out to my friend, Carlie, the birthday girl! Hope you had the best of times <3
 

BRIGHTON

'Work It Gull!'
'Trash Mondays are frickin' awesome'
 
'On behalf of the three of us, what lovely people there are in Brighton who made it an unforgettable night for us all!'
 
TURNED 19! WOO EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
 
Ask Italian
'Is anyone good with heat? I challenge you to try out the Salciccia with added chilli's! As it turns
 out, I will never underestimate the adjectival word 'fiery' on a menu again!'
 
Bella Italia
 
A BEVERAGE WITH THE BIG SIS ;)
 
Beetroot
 The Big Society
If a drink has Ferrero Rocher in it's title- I am there!
 
 
So there is my part 2! I love reading the responses that you guys write! It's interesting to see what everything thinks and what everyone is up to! Thank you for the supporting comments! Feel free to comment down below and tell me what you've been up to this summer or any future exciting plans ahead! I shall be back with some kind of uni-related post soon!
 
Lots of Love,
 
J
 
X