06 September, 2014

A Sentimental Goodbye Part 2




 Playsuit: Miss Selfridge
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Leather Jacket: Gifted*

So I decided to put my photo's from our shoot up on the day Julie leaves for University. Going to miss you Julie! I'll be visiting you in London before Christmas for sure :) As for me I still have two weeks in this place before heading back to my humble house in Southampton.

As for this playsuit, it's one of my favourite pieces of clothing. It has the perfect cut out around the waist that doesn't show off any belly (perfect for curvy woman such as me) it also covers your bum so you don't have to worry about any bum peakage ;) It is the perfect playsuit and not only can you layer it up in winter, I also wore this on its own to a festival too. I can now say after this being my first playsuit that I am a changed woman, aka I need more playsuits! 

Anyway hope everyone is having a fab weekend. Hope you're getting all settled in Julie! and Good luck to anyone else going to university or moving away :)

Morag x