26 June, 2014

June Favourites: (bit early)


Current Favourites 




So this hair mask is actually a miracle on your hair thank you schwarzkopf for making my hair nice and soft :D best mask I have ever used, makes my curly hair really shiny, and healthy looking!

 I have had this tan kicking about for ages. It is actually incredible, so I will forever have milk bottle legs, but using this means I can legs that match my arms neck and face ;) yippee! 
NOW THIS SHOWERGEL SMELLS LIKE MARSHMALLOWS I COULD SNIFF THIS ALL DAY ALGF<LGSWBLGLWHL just go buy ;) (trust me)
top off any wash with this soap and glory body butter... and you will have super soft and gorgeous smelling skin! 

Finally favourite make up is: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator. 
Rimmel London Wake me up concealer (great for under eyes)
No7 Stay Perfect Light foundation - great summertime foundation.
Maybeline - Baby Lips in Peach - no more dry lips for me :)))) 

Roll on Friday ;)

Morag x