24 April, 2014

Spring/Summer Wants:

1.) Rimmel London ScandalEyes Precision Micro Eye Liner £5.49 - Really want to try a felt tip eye liner might make cat flicks easier! I'll do a review when I get it :)!
2.) Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Curved Brush £4.99 - Just need a new mascara, I always adore Rimmel make up! 
3.)Parisian Navy Floral Lace Frill Playsuit £22.99 New Look - Really Love the small floral pattern will look good all year round!
4.) John Frieda Frizz - Ease Miraculous Recovery Pot Strengthening Crème Masque £5.99 - Love all John Frieda hair products they work really well on my hair! makes my curls super glossy!
5.) Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm £7.99 - Need a summery nude colour!
6.) Navy Crochet Shorts £14.99 New Look - Really digging new look atm! Just love these shorts! they aren't too short either :) 
7.) NAILS IN Buff £5.00 Topshop - Love this colour! Need a pale mint or green for spring summer! I love pastel nail varnish! 
8.) GLOW HIGHLIGHTER IN GLEAM £9.00 Topshop - *Quietly admits using an eye shadow for highlighter for the last year or so* Yeah, so I really want to try one and I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers rave on about this one so I want to give it a try! 

Chin Up Friday Tomorrow :) 

Morag x