27 April, 2014

Gaultier and Food









This Easter for me was all about two things- Gaultier and Food ;)

The talk between Jean Paul Gaultier and Fashion Editor, Suzy Menkes at the Barbican Hall was awe-inspiring! The guy certainly has character and carries himself in a way that is charming, down-to-earth and insanely passionate!

I was also working throughout the whole holiday, which absolutely did not suck when you have an Easter hunt happening in the stock room! Oh yes, I indeed got my hands on a milk chocolate egg with mini jelly beans...ah sure did taste good :D

Plus we had a little bake-off, which obviously meant my Oreo cupcakes had to make an appearance! Google the recipe and it will definitely change your life :P

And lastly ordered my very first graze box!

I'd love to hear what you guys got up to during Easter! Hope you had a great one :D

J

X