15 December, 2013

Winter Lips:

Hey everyone,
so it's got to that Christmassy time of year again! yay! where our lips tend to crack quite a bit. So I have a few of my Autumn/Winter favourites to share :)! 

 So this Lip stain by Rimmel London, is probably my favourite lip colour atm. It's a very bright Christmassy red. :) Another great thing to the colour is the fact it stays on for ages and it is also similar to a balm so glides on super easy!


This is probably more of a Summer favourite however I have been wearing it the odd time or so atm. It's the Rimmel London lipstick which I don't think they do anymore, however it is a coral colour and also glides on super easy, the colour doesn't last as long as their stain.


Yet another Rimmel London lipstick however a deeper red. This is just one of their classic lipsticks and I would recommend a gloss over it to make it pop a bit more :)


 If you don't feel daring enough for a red lipstick, natural collection do some beautiful natural tones with a little shimmer as lipsticks. My all year obsession is this bronze coloured one from them. It's cheap and glides on a treat.. perfect!


On the other hand if you feel super daring you could use a dark purple, this one is by 17. It's a really deep purple colour, downside is that it gets everywhere! 


My ultimate favourite lip gloss is this Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss it is quite sticky but it makes your lips a bit plumper and it puts a nice shine to your lips either natural or on top of lipstick.


And for no lipstick days I would wear my baby lips, lip balm as it has a little bit of a tone, glides on nicely and lasts ages. 



Hope you found this helpful!
10 days to go!!
Morag x