14 November, 2013

London Haul

Following on from my last post, I did in fact hit Oxford Street for a slight bit of late night shopping! Whoops ;) But the lanterns made it look every bit stunning against the overcast sky :) ah, how could I have just left then?

I entered Selfridges which always manages to please and soon came face-to face with Gareth Pugh A/W 2013 finale pieces, hand woven and made entirely of bin bags! I felt it rather whimsical. Exquisite and inspiring. Selfridges is presenting itself as quite an exhibit!


                                                                           
Givenchy
Alexander McQueen



Here’s what I bought:
Leopard Print Purse, Monki, £6

 
Shiny Red Diagonal Strap Gym Bag, American Apparel (sale), £14
                                                                       
Holographic stone necklace, Monki (sale), £5

And here's what Lisa bought:


From left to right:
Camel fluffy top, Topshop (sale), £4
Plaited headband, Topshop, £10
Ring, Topshop, £3.15
Trine Backpack, Monki, £25

Rebel Denim Jacket, Forever21, £32.75


Hope everyone is well :)
J
X