06 November, 2013

Feline Warrior inc Short clip


After perusing quite a bit in Selfridges, I almost immediately halted at these Prada geometric screen patterns! Ah…a reminder of last year’s A/W collection which introduced dresses and trousers, les deux combinés! ;) I then became again inspired by this wardrobe, leading to recreate a Prada-esque look by hunting in a local charity shop for precisely these pieces.


 

  video






‘The pink coat’ has been blown up to become incredibly trendy this season and so I was lucky enough to find something that would be a new rather interesting take on this!
Let me introduce you to this candy floss pink shower wrap!
It has this amazing lattice box weave which adds texture PLUS can I get enough of gridding? I’ve placed it on top of my old £5 checked trousers for that beautiful continuity effect and…blurred line ;) You know you want it...
Anyway hope you guys are all well,
J
X