21 November, 2013

Can't Touch This: (outfit post)

Hey everyone,
so Julie has gone to Venice for a week.. so you're left with my company ;) Just thought I would give you a quick outfit post :) 
Yeah, still at uni ;) anyways to the outfit. I am in love with this really soft cotton top from zara, it's my go to top atm and goes with everything! 

 So I also have these ASOS tights which I tend to wear in autumn winter as they are so thick :P and as for my skirt it is actually from Primark! It's a wetlook/leather look one. Very versatile, just like the usual denim jacket I wear ;) and to top of the look for a more Autumn feel I shoved a lovely chunky knit scarf from ASOS on... AND I WAS COMMMMFFFYYYYYY :D
Oh and these heels are pretty high... hey ho ;) They're from New Look :) 
So as for a quick update from me, it's getting pretty close to Christmas and the market in Southampton is just too cute! Hope everyone's Christmas shopping is going well! I'm so close to finishing it! I'm very excited to be coming home in 3 weeks too, I have been feeling very homesick these past couple of weeks and I have been taking it out on people I love most, which is not very good :(! ANYWAY me and Julie have set each other the task of making each others Christmas presents this year! so hopefully we'll have some cheap gift idea's or DIY tutorials up soon to help you if you're stuck!

Happy Thursday :)

Morag x