01 September, 2013

Quick Update:










Holaaa!

So I thought I would do a quick update from me (Morag) as Julie has done a lot recently from her latest Zante trip, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE PICS YOU SHOULD DEFO CHECK THEM OUT I can't say I've really been up to anything magnificent recently. Done quite a lot of Uni shopping and just sorting my life out really. haha ;) Next week we plan to have a post everyday and we're basing the whole week on BACK TO SCHOOL: we know people are starting to go back to school/college/sixth form/uni now so we thought it would be good to share some of our own tips! So stay tuned to our blog! :) 

1.) Cute DIY bows (tutorial coming soon)
2.) Did my first henna design, I was chuffed! 
3.) my mates foot/henna design, basically pro.
4.) My natural face tehehehe ;) me chilling with my henna on my arm. No worries it washed off after a week or two!!!
5.) my other mates henna foot design... why they all chose feet is beyond me ;)
6.) I GOT MA BRACES OFF! AND MY HAIR GREW 3 INCHES SHORTER!! my make up for Nando's
7.) Me and Sean made the cutest sheep cupcakes ever!
8.) Face masks with a lovely boy <3
9.) I was left to man the BBQ for a bit :/ burnt burger anyone? :( 

Hope Everyone Is Well :) 

Morag x