27 September, 2013

Outfit Post (Day/Night)

Hey guys!
So I must say, I have worn this outfit a little too excessively to college and am finding it rather hard to let go! Haha! ;) It’s one of those perfect ‘day through to night’ looks which has proved incredibly beneficial, going from college to straight away meeting friends in the pub or even going for general nights out (switching the Zara side chain bag for a clutch and whipping off my fine £2- oh yes only £2 purple jacket!) ;)











Since starting the art foundation course, I have also found that my mixing and matching of pieces has become a lot more experimental and well, wild! I suppose there’s no restriction with the whole school appropriation rule out the window and I must say, this course has given me an insight into so many inspiration sources, from the people to the content in lessons!

Let me know what your go to transitional pieces are too! :D

ALSO BE SURE TO ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! :)

http://junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/100-followers-giveaway.html

J
X


Multi-coloured Top, Mind (Sahara), £8 (Seen previously in haul)
Black Zipped Shorts, H&M, £15
Purple Jacket, Portabello Market, £2
Decorative Bird Bag, Zara, £35
Ring (shown left on hand), New Look, £2
Ring (shown right on hand), Boots, £1.50