02 September, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK: Bag Pack Essentials

Hey again! So like I said in my previous post, Julie and I are doing a back to school week! jam packed full of tips and ideas of what we would do :) 
So this first post is dedicated to what essentials would I put in my bag pack/ satchel/ bag of some sort ;) 

1.) Sort out what bag you're going to take: If it's secondary school/high school I would take a satchel. however if it's sixth form/college/uni I would take a bag pack as you have more books. Bag pack from Accessorize, Satchel from Amazon.  


2.) I would recommend using a make up bag or something similar to carry a mini essential kit. 
WHAT TO PUT IN MINI ESSENTIAL KIT:


- a lady tin! (handy for hiding lady things) 
- Plasters... I always end up paper cutting myself :( 
- Antiseptic wipe - never know when that badboy will become useful!
- safety pins are handy things to have too!


- Toothpicks
- Lip Balm - VERY ESSENTIAL
- compact mirror
- Hand sanitiser (a blessing after science lessons)
- Painkillers, in case you have a headache so you stay concentrated in lessons/lectures. 


- Mints/Gum/Breath Spray
- Some cheap spray in case you start to smell during the day (we're teenagers, it can happen!)

BACK TO THE BAG PACK:


3.) If you're in the lower years I would definitely go for a more fun pencil case. However I know that I would go for a clear one now, just because I don't like the hassle when it comes to exams of swapping pencil case (lazy? I know.) Also makes it 3000 times easier to find stuff ;) 


4.) If you're handing assignments or coursework in I would definitely invest in some document holders or plastic wallets just so it can be neat when you hand it in :)


5.) Mostly for sixth form/college/uni get some of these folders! helps keep your work organised and store all your handouts for lessons!

TIP: take one small folder to college/sixth form and divide it into your subjects. After a week remove the work from each division and put it into separate folders for each subject!


6.) You won't need these for back to school as most colleges/schools supply them! but as I'm at Uni this year I need a stapler and hole punch. (I love the coral stapler :P) 


7.) Make sure you have enough pens/stationary!


8.) More things I'm having to take with me.


9.) sixth form/college/uni you normally have to provide your own paper so I got a couple of hench A4 notepads to take notes in lectures :P 
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR IF YOU DO MATHS SCIENCE OR FURTHER MATHS - they are life savers ;) 


Hope this was helpful! we'll have another post tomorrow :) 

Morag x