21 August, 2013

Zante holiday 2013- Part 1

Hey guys!! :D
I cannot tell you how great it is to be back in the UK and writing to all you guys again! :D And must I add, I am back with countless horrid itchy mosquito bites, fatigue from the endless journey back and a raring mahoosive appetite for my parent’s home cooking! (Man did I miss the veg most of all though! – Anyone for cabbage? ;) )
Anyway…so I thought I’d share with you guys a daily account of my time in Zante through a series of pictures/collages that I have produced! :D
DAY 1- FLIGHT AND ARRIVAL

Saw a face sized Oreo tin at London Gatwick airport :O
Ate at Frankie and Benny’s and then, once finished, had delivered this fricking tasty sharing platter FOR FREE by a waiter who claimed the people who had ordered it had vanished! NICE ;)
Looking out the plane window with a dark lit interior (NAP TIME! :D)

Stayed/Arrived at the Amaryllis Hotel in Kalamaki, Room C11
Lizards were spotted everywhere!!
Settled and sunbathed ;) (NOTE! I am in no danger whatsoever! :P)
Chilled in the pool with our new addition, Terry the turtle :P
Enjoyed food at the hotel bar for the first time which entailed great, friendly service!

DAY 2- VISIT TO THE BEACH

Took a dip in the sea
Went on pedalo’s; ours had a dodgy rocking parasol pole that literally was balanced on the rim’s edge- I mean cor, seriously not the time for acrobatics! ;)
Burnt my nose :’( Oh so painful! Haha!

DAY 3- A-LEVEL RESULTS DAY & PAINT PARTY

Tense phone call! But…
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
(Well done to M (Morag) too…so proud of ya for getting into the uni of your choice!!!!)
Woo! Paint party in Laganas!
Front row with oh so much banter! ;)
Managed to get a picture taken and came back with a key ring!

DAY 4- CLUBBING IN LAGANAS
Late dinner at local bar J
Star of Bethlehem? :P
Headed down the strip at 1 for one crazy night!
Got wrist bands and stamped like a zillion times at Sabotage

I decided to divide the post into two due to the mass amounts of images! So look out for the second part of this account coming your way very soon :D
Hope you guys are all well!
J
X