04 August, 2013

Listen Up, Sugar. (Outfit Post)


Shirt - Topshop
Lipstick - Barry M
Skirt - Debenhams
Socks - Topshop
Heels - M&S

Hello Again! 

Just thought I would squeeze a quick outfit post in! It's been a busy weekend for me mostly due to work -_- but hey ho got 3 days off now :) TO THE OUTFIT... I've had this shirt from Topshop for ages, It's really lightweight perfect for this humid weather. The white skirt I got recently from a Debenhams designer. Then for the first time I tried out frilly socks and heels... not to keen on it yet, I'm sure it'll grow on me ;) I'm also digging Barry M lipstick 100 atm. It's really pale and contrasts a bit with my slightly tanned face. (Why don't I tan easily?) As for my heels, they're from M&S they are super comfy, and look pretty too :) 

Hope you've all had good weekends :) 

M x