19 August, 2013

How I would style a LWD: (outfit post)


CASUAL STYLE: 




CLUBBING STYLE: 




LWD: from Oasis

Hey again Lovelies, 

final post from me for a while AS JULIE GOT BACK TODAY :D!!! anyway as its near the end of Summer I'm sure you're all trying to fit in wearing as much white and pastel colours as possible, before switching to more heavy Autumnal colours. So this got me thinking.. how many ways can you wear a classic LWD. The list is endless. To make the LWD more casual I threw on my denim jacket (you've probably noticed this as a staple to my wardrobe) and my cowboy boots from republic last year. To dress the LWD more up I added my leopard wedges, massive feathered earrings, handmade jewellery, and a coral lipstick for a pop of colour. I was going to do a more classy look but I realised I had done that before on my lookbook. Yeah so I hope this post inspires you to whack your LWD on for maybe the last time this Summer! 

Happy Monday,

Morag x