14 August, 2013

Haul:

Hey lovelies!

so as Julie is in Zante this week, I've got a few extra posts to share :) So I'm sure everyone is aware of the glorious summer sales atm! I hope you're all spending your money wisely ;) Anyway I thought I would share some of the things I have bought recently from my first Haul!  

 So this is the overall haul... as you can tell it's quite a bit ;)
 1.) Barry M 100 lipstick (baby pink) I featured this in my "Listen Up, Sugar" outfit post.
2.) Barry M limited edition fluorescent Pink Nail Varnish! I am obsessed with this beaut! makes your nails really eye-catching! I doubt it will be in stores much longer so make sure you try it out :) I might do a little review of this soon...
3.) My latest hair product obsession! Aussie Dual Personality love, Love, LOVE this atm! a little review was featured in First Vlog.
 1.) My £2 bargain from Dorothy Perkins chain necklace! My original thought was to pair this with LBD's in Autumn/Winter but I find it goes with so much more! This bargain has completed me. 
2.) Zedbra earphones from Accessorize £5 not very good quality, but they do the job :)
3.) Hair Donut! £2 from Sainsburys! An essential I've lacked for god knows how long. 
4.) Coral Bra. £3 Debenhams... the colour... :P 
5.) Fake Ray Ban style sunglasses (gift from Sean.) 
1.) I can't remember the price but the turtle neck floral top was from primark :) and I love it! 
2.) White Skirt from Debenhams featured in Listen Up Sugar. And for those of you following my Twitter would know that I recently dressed up as a duckling for a mates party and this skirt was used then too :)

1.) Turtle neck bodysuit from ASOS in metallic lilac! I LOVE THIS. I'm sure it will come up in an outfit post soon!
2.) H&M lace shorts! these have been a staple for me this summer! I would definitely suggest in investing in some <3 
So I also saw this book in WHSmith and thought I'd pick it up :) I've only just started reading it and I'm gripped already! I'll let you all know if it's a good'un! 

Hope You're having a good week so far :) Goodluck for anyone getting their results tomorrow (like me) 

Morag x