06 July, 2013

Race In Pink

               
 

 


 



After hearing that the Race for Life event was happening on the 14th in Oxford this month, I was inspired to create an outfit entirely made up of pink! And well, yes, admittedly guys there may be that slight sneak peak of black, yellow, green, gold and er well blue too ;)…hmm but I simply couldn’t leave out this amazing tropical-island print crimped top! I layered it over a nude minimalistic skater dress which has this incredible round neckline that gave it a touch of sporty luxe to the outfit! I love pairing these with my running shoes revealing conveniently a flash of neon pink and an unseen pair of basic cycling shorts for convenience.
I also decided to put a whole 60-esque spin on everything by experimenting with my hair. I strangely decided to use a considerably old yet beautiful ear cuff that I bought for £2 in a sale and create a somewhat French plait around it. I then spun it round the cuff twice and secured it with bobby pins which in turn offers this loopy child-like persona (haha what am I doing with my face?! :P) along with implementing overall glamour to the look.
Hope you guys are having a great day and make sure to support the charity! :)

Rokit Tropical Print Top
AX Paris Nude Dress
H&M Jelly Belt
Addidas Trainers

Make-up: Credits to my sister
Main source of styling inspiration: Prada s/s 2012
J
x