30 July, 2013















1.) Checked Wet Look Tube Pants River Island £35.00 - I think these look really cool and despite checks being a big thing last year, I'm so tempted to relive the moment in these retro badboys! they would look so good matched with a plain white or black top! 
2.) Beanie River Island £10 - I don't really wear hats often, but I'm pretty sure I would wear this one as it looks so snug :') 
3.) Baseball T-shirt ASOS £12 - Really plain, basic and casual. An Essential I lack. Plus this one looks quite comfy/boyfriend/sporty - perfect!
4.) Spotty Tights ASOS £8 - Okay so when we go out in Autumn/Winter we all whack out the LBD and these tights will just finish the look off perfectly :)!!!
5.) Pattern knit jumper H&M £19.99 - so I don't own many nice jumpers. My Black Topshop one gets a bit over worn... so this is a perfect alternative for me! 
6.) Waxed Parka Jacket River Island £70 - I don't care if this Waxed coats aren't a trend this year but me and my Mum were goggling over one we saw in Tesco's and it was the comfiest and warmest thing I HAVE EVER WORN. It also had so many styles packed into one coat. I would totally recommend one, the good thing about the one I found here, it's in a Parka style which fits in with last years trend as well. All in all - love love LOVE. 
7.) Ankle Boots H&M £24.99 - So these look a bit old school... but I like that. I can see myself wearing these all the time :)!!!

Hope you've having a nice week!

M x